What We Do
The objective of Singh Accountants is to provide Business Advisory and Management Accounting service solutions to your business or organisation through sound strategic and proactive thinking (not just complex theories).
We apply best practice principles to improve the efficiency of your business or organisation through:
- A review of relevant up-to-date financial and non-financial data;
- An analysis of your current business strategy;
- The creation and implementation of strategic action plans; and
- An ongoing review and reporting of your business’s or organisation’s results.
The benefits delivered to your business or organisation through our Business Advisory and Management Accounting service include (but are not limited to) putting into place suitable action plans to help you in a number of ways such as:
- Managing, planning and forecasting cash flows to help you in moving your business or organisation forward and also help you in achieving your business and personal goals;
- Development of annual business budgets and forecasts;
- Providing you with reliable and accurate analysis of financial and non-financial information on a timely basis that you can use to make well informed decisions for your business or organisation;
- Access to analytical tools and templates to help perform your analyses in an efficient and timely manner; and
- Access to monthly, quarterly and annual management reports that can help you make better decisions and to manage your business or organisation more effectively.