Sales & Marketing Strategies
Difference between Sales and Marketing Strategies
How a business or organisation wants to sell its “products” and “services” and how it identifies its “target market, will depend on:
- How well it plans for results; and
- If it adopts a strategic approach to its sales and marketing strategies.
Interestingly, sales and marketing strategies are not identical. For example:
Your business or organisation can use sales strategies to help:
- Sell its products or services
- Increase its revenues and reduce its costs
- Increase its client/customer satisfaction
- Identify how to close sales
Your business or organisation can use marketing strategies to help:
- Identify its target markets
- Create strategies for reaching its customers/clients
- Get its name out in the marketplace and tempting new customers/clients or even rekindling their interest.
- Working towards supporting your “mission statement” and realising your stated goals and objectives; and
- Based on meeting the needs of your existing and future customers/clients .
From our blog
Being a pharmacy professional, your ultimate goal would be to buy your first pharmacy business. It will give you the freedom and responsibility you have been working towards achieving, while at the same time enabling you to bring together your interests such as: Your interest in the health and well-being of people; Your interest in[…]
Whether you are the owner-manager or a business manager working in consumer retail or wholesale, a service business, in manufacturing, or building and construction your objective should be to evaluate, assess, measure, and review the progress and performance of your business. This involves asking yourself a number of questions such as: Is your business’s performance[…]
As owner-manager of your business or as the business manager, you’re in control of your business’s financial needs. It is important to realise, that the financial side of your business is as important to its success as is the quality of what your business sells or produces. For this reason, you need to step back[…]