Sales & Marketing Strategies
Difference between Sales and Marketing Strategies
How a business or organisation wants to sell its “products” and “services” and how it identifies its “target market, will depend on:
- How well it plans for results; and
- If it adopts a strategic approach to its sales and marketing strategies.
Interestingly, sales and marketing strategies are not identical. For example:
Your business or organisation can use sales strategies to help:
- Sell its products or services
- Increase its revenues and reduce its costs
- Increase its client/customer satisfaction
- Identify how to close sales
Your business or organisation can use marketing strategies to help:
- Identify its target markets
- Create strategies for reaching its customers/clients
- Get its name out in the marketplace and tempting new customers/clients or even rekindling their interest.
- Working towards supporting your “mission statement” and realising your stated goals and objectives; and
- Based on meeting the needs of your existing and future customers/clients .
From our blog
You have a business idea and you are now ready to start-up your new business. With this in mind, you are happy in the knowledge that starting-up your new business allows you greater freedom and opportunity to: Realise your dream; Explore and develop your own business idea from the ground floor; and Make your own[…]
Do you need “business coaching”, “business advice” , or “business consulting” for your small business? The answer is, what is best for you and your small business. As a business owner or business manager you understand the importance of surrounding yourself with professionals. Often at times, you need an expert with another set of eyes[…]
How to Start a Small Business? Starting a small business is much like building a house. For one thing, when deciding on building a new house you set the foundations in place at the beginning. Similarly, when deciding on starting your small business, it is vital that you take the time to set your foundations[…]