Are you starting a new business?
A business start-up, will require you having to devote a lot of time and energy to build it into a successful enterprise. But, you don’t always have the expertise in the legal and financial aspects of creating a new business, so it is really important that you get the right support.
When starting a new business(and even afterwards) you will need a good support system and seeking experienced guidance is the best support system of all. Seeking help from a family member or friend that you can bounce ideas off and who will listen sympathetically, is considered as being invaluable or even better, you can find a mentor.
Singh Accountants are well versed in this subject and our professionally qualified public accountants understand through practical experience the constraints that can crop up during a business start-up. Our public accountants will mentor you through the following start-up business requirements:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – Sole trader, partnership, or limited company.
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assessing your finance(start-up funds) requirement.
- Advising on the best sources of finance for your start-up funds, and drawing up the necessary proposals.
- Registering your business for an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Completing registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Getting Business Insurance to protect your business in the event of disaster or litigation.
Business Start-up Reads
Being a pharmacy professional, your ultimate goal would be to buy your first pharmacy business. It will give you the freedom and responsibility you have been working towards achieving, while at the same time enabling you to bring together your interests such as: Your interest in the health and well-being of people; Your interest in[…]
Buying a Coffee Shop or Takeaway Business comes with the usual challenges and considerations of starting a new business. In addition to that, you will find café and takeaway businesses operate in a highly regulated industry sector. While there are non-monetary rewards from running a business, these can be very personal and hard to[…]
Do you want to buy a “service station” and run it as a successful business? Buying a service station (sometimes referred to as a petrol, fuel or gas station), is a very significant commercial investment. In addition to the usual challenges that come with buying a business you will find that service stations come with[…]