Welcome to Singh Accountants
A Global Business and Management Consulting Firm
Singh Accountants is an Australia based business and management consulting firm operating globally. We offer our expertise through a combination of our internal resources and established international associate model. Our extensive worldwide network gives us the opportunity to work closely with leading companies, organisations and government agencies spread globally across Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, continental Europe, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, South Pacific and New Guinea.
We are willing and able to offer sound practical and professional advice that really works( not just complex theories). However, before we begin to offer you any advice, we will start by, identifying and understanding your business's or organisation's "goals" and "objectives".
This will involve asking you some critical questions about your business or organisation, for example:
- What in fact, is your businesse's or organisation's "mission statement" as well as, your "vision" or "dream" for your business or organisation? and
- Have you adopted an effective "business strategy" that in fact, determines the direction of your business or organisation?
and more ...
In addition to the above, our business and management consulting services will:
- Formulate suitable plans that will help in determining how to successfully manage your strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Ensure your sales and marketing strategies are based on meeting the needs of your existing and future clients/customers.
- Ensure your KPIs are clearly understood, and that the actions for continuous improvement are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound
- Help you achieve all the specific goals within given project management constraints; and
- Help you in choosing the appropriate business structure when starting-up a new business.
We can and we will …
Most Recent Blogs
Being a pharmacy professional, your ultimate goal would be to buy your first pharmacy business. It will give you the freedom and responsibility you have been working towards achieving, while at the same time enabling you to bring together your interests such as: Your interest in the health and well-being of people; Your interest in[…]
Whether you are the owner-manager or a business manager working in consumer retail or wholesale, a service business, in manufacturing, or building and construction your objective should be to evaluate, assess, measure, and review the progress and performance of your business. This involves asking yourself a number of questions such as: Is your business’s performance[…]
As owner-manager of your business or as the business manager, you’re in control of your business’s financial needs. It is important to realise, that the financial side of your business is as important to its success as is the quality of what your business sells or produces. For this reason, you need to step back[…]