Welcome to Singh Accountants
A Global Business and Management Consulting Firm
Singh Accountants is an Australia based business and management consulting firm operating globally. We offer our expertise through a combination of our internal resources and established international associate model. Our extensive worldwide network gives us the opportunity to work closely with leading companies, organisations and government agencies spread globally across Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, continental Europe, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, South Pacific and New Guinea.
We are willing and able to offer sound practical and professional advice that really works( not just complex theories). However, before we begin to offer you any advice, we will start by, identifying and understanding your business's or organisation's "goals" and "objectives".
This will involve asking you some critical questions about your business or organisation, for example:
- What in fact, is your businesse's or organisation's "mission statement" as well as, your "vision" or "dream" for your business or organisation? and
- Have you adopted an effective "business strategy" that in fact, determines the direction of your business or organisation?
and more ...
In addition to the above, our business and management consulting services will:
- Formulate suitable plans that will help in determining how to successfully manage your strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Ensure your sales and marketing strategies are based on meeting the needs of your existing and future clients/customers.
- Ensure your KPIs are clearly understood, and that the actions for continuous improvement are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound
- Help you achieve all the specific goals within given project management constraints; and
- Help you in choosing the appropriate business structure when starting-up a new business.
Most Recent Blogs
Running a Business Can Be Demanding! Being either a business owner or a business manager, you are reading this Blog because, you find running a business can be demanding. More importantly, for your business to operate successfully and to provide your business with solid foundations you have identified that you need to: Develop business skills,[…]
You have a business idea and you are now ready to start-up your new business. With this in mind, you are happy in the knowledge that starting-up your new business allows you greater freedom and opportunity to: Realise your dream; Explore and develop your own business idea from the ground floor; and Make your own[…]
Do you need “business coaching”, “business advice” , or “business consulting” for your small business? The answer is, what is best for you and your small business. As a business owner or business manager you understand the importance of surrounding yourself with professionals. Often at times, you need an expert with another set of eyes[…]